7(j) TRAINING: CONTRACTING NEGOTIATION
Please join us for this FREE training session on Federal Contracting. We welcome all SBA 8 (a) firms, other small businesses and eligible 7 (j) concerns, who are currently or interested in doing business with the Federal Government. This course will provide insight on what it takes to be a Responsible and Responsive Federal Contractor.
Friday, March 31, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SBA Office Training and Conference Room Suite 1000
210 East Capitol St., Jackson, MS 39201
YOU WILL LEARN
• The Federal Contract Procurement Process
• Federal Contractor’s Qualifications (FAR 9)
• How to Negotiate a Sole Source Contract
• Truth in Negotiation Act (TINA)
• Small Business Open Market Procedures
• Federal Contracting Negotiation Strategies
• Overhead Rate Development
• Supporting your Price
• Accounting System Requirements (SF1408)
• Estimating System Requirements (252.215-7002)
REGISTRATION REQUIRED By March 28, 2017. Click HERE
For more Information about the 7(j) Program, please contact your SBA District Office. You can find local office information at www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance.
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract # SBAHQ-17-A-0009
This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Michelle Conley @ either 615-528-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.